PIC and camelid health statement

Found in: BlogHusbandry / Latest News

Did you know that if you run livestock, you need a Property Identification Code (PIC)? You apply for a PIC through your State Department of Primary Industries.

When you are buying camelids, you can now request the vendor to complete a copy of the South American Declaration and Waybill to help you assess biosecurity risks before bringing the new camelids home. The 2-page document can be downloaded here.